creeping crack cure

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
hello , has any one used the captain tollie creeping crack cure atall , I wonder is it as good as they say or is there some thing else better??

Nov 5, 2006
Visit site
Hi Yes I tried using it to seal hairline cracks around the screws fixing the awning rail to the abs front of my caravan & in my case state it was a wast of time .

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
I have used it and so far it's holding well ;)
I made a hair line spider crack in the clear roof light with the brush when cleaning the roof and it was allowing a small amount of condensation to form around the area, after sealing it with Captain Tolley's no more condensation is forming ....

So for me it's worked ok ;)

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
I have used Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure for many years on boats both sea going and inland.
Used correctly it never fails...
it dries clear, and the seal has a useful degree of flexibility, Its "capillary type" action allows the very thin fluid to penetrate where other sealers can't get to....

If folks have had problems with it then they are either doing it incorrectly or need to check that the seal required is one that can be reasonably be provided by the Creeping Crack Cure.

Usually a number of separate applications of the Cure are needed to deal with some situations.

I have no connections with the manufacturers, just a happy user of the product over many years.
As always,
Regards to all, and of course,
Happy caravanning
paws

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts