cris documents

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
just got my new CRIS documents yesterday after weeks of waiting and I do not believe it,...they have sent me some other persons caravans docs with my name and address on them.?????

just wondering if this happens on a regular basis

regards Terence

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Like everyone they make the odd mistake but it does seem to be rare. Mine was correct and arrived within days of purchase.

Oct 8, 2006
Visit site
terence1 said:
just got my new CRIS documents yesterday after weeks of waiting and I do not believe it,...they have sent me some other persons caravans docs with my name and address on them.?????

just wondering if this happens on a regular basis

regards Terence

Did you complete the forms or was it the dealer. They can only work on the info they are given.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I completed the application form on their web site.www.cris.co.uk.and the details for the van were copied from their letter they sent me {which were correct} telling me they had been notified by the dealer that I was now the new owner of the caravan.
Terence

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
problem solved.
a follow up phone call after my email to cris as solved the problem , a new document will be issued to me on Thursday and should be with me next week but could be early next year.
no payment by me will be required as it was their fault.
so from now on the caravan is registered to me at my address.
they didn't say what the problem was but I can have a guess and say it was probably due to a online application by two owners at the same time with the same make of caravan and they got the addresses wrong. am now happy .
regards Terence

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts