Cristall 530db where is connection to get water in van

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum.
Are you sure that your caravan is the same as the model that you described?
There's a Crystall Morea 530 BB and a 530 EB, is your caravan one of those?
Click Here for a general guide to how to use and connect most external caravan services.
If there's anything you don't understand, just ask. 😊

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum.
Are you sure that your caravan is the same as the model that you described?
There's a Crystall Morea 530 BB and a 530 EB, is your caravan one of those?
Click Here for a general guide to how to use and connect most external caravan services.
If there's anything you don't understand, just ask. 😊
Hi thank you for your reply
Yes it says on it Moorea 530db
We have had other caravans so we know how to put water in
On this caravan we can’t locate anywhere to attach the water pump or hose at all
There are taps in caravan but no way of getting water into it
Told last night when buying that everything worked 100%
The seller told me today that they just carried water in
I asked for a refund as I would never have bought it had I known there was no water
Has refused so I would appreciate anyone’s help on solving how to get water in
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Michelle. Have dug about on the internet, and so far have found one teeny tiny clue. On you tube is a review of a Cristall Samoa and right at the beginning is a nano second shot where the presenter says that the front locker houses the fresh water tank and you briefly see a plastic container. The caravan had taps and a shower so it must plumb in somehow. Look in the front locker. Tried to post a link and failed! go on you tube and find Review Lunar Cristal Samoa 2005.

Edit. Since posting that also found this
“Instead of a built-in water tank, the Moorea comes with a 12-volt water pump and connection hose, which includes a wiring cable for the pump. This hose/wiring cable plugs into a connection point on the side of the ‘van. Turning on any tap in the van activates the pump, providing water on demand. The pump can be dropped into a bucket of water, but for convenience and hygiene reasons, the sealed ‘water porter’ supplied with the Moorea is a better option. This 30-litre ‘water porter’, with its handle attached, looks like a garden roller, and is easily rolled between water tap and ‘van.”

This was in a New Zealand review

good luck
mel

Last edited:
Reactions: Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Have a look inside the cupboard underneath the kitchen sink Michelle.
There should be rubber type pipes which go into the taps.
Follow the pipes down and look under the floor locker on the same side as the sink.
The pipes should be visible, usually one red and one blue.
Follow the pipes back to see where they go, to a water heater and then either to an onboard pump or more likely to the back of the inlet where the water enters the caravan system.
You should have a short pipe with the caravan that 'plugs in' to the water inlet, if it's missing replacements can be bought from caravan accessory shops.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi Michelle. Have dug about on the internet, and so far have found one teeny tiny clue. On you tube is a review of a Cristall Samoa and right at the beginning is a nano second shot where the presenter says that the front locker houses the fresh water tank and you briefly see a plastic container. The caravan had taps and a shower so it must plumb in somehow. Look in the front locker. Tried to post a link and failed! go on you tube and find Review Lunar Cristal Samoa 2005.

Edit. Since posting that also found this
“Instead of a built-in water tank, the Moorea comes with a 12-volt water pump and connection hose, which includes a wiring cable for the pump. This hose/wiring cable plugs into a connection point on the side of the ‘van. Turning on any tap in the van activates the pump, providing water on demand. The pump can be dropped into a bucket of water, but for convenience and hygiene reasons, the sealed ‘water porter’ supplied with the Moorea is a better option. This 30-litre ‘water porter’, with its handle attached, looks like a garden roller, and is easily rolled between water tap and ‘van.”

This was in a New Zealand review

good luck
mel
Mel
Thank you so much there is neither on caravan however we found under seating that the cold water piping has a jointer that can be taken apart and filled by mains we think .. my brother in law got a friend who actually works for a caravan sales company and he is going to fit a kit so we will have the 12 volt pump and hose . Feeling less stressed lol
Again thanks for your help and advice

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Have a look inside the cupboard underneath the kitchen sink Michelle.
There should be rubber type pipes which go into the taps.
Follow the pipes down and look under the floor locker on the same side as the sink.
The pipes should be visible, usually one red and one blue.
Follow the pipes back to see where they go, to a water heater and then either to an onboard pump or more likely to the back of the inlet where the water enters the caravan system.
You should have a short pipe with the caravan that 'plugs in' to the water inlet, if it's missing replacements can be bought from caravan accessory shops.
Thank you so much there is neither on caravan however we found under seating that the cold water piping has a jointer that can be taken apart and filled by mains we think .. my brother in law got a friend who actually works for a caravan sales company and he is going to fit a kit so we will have the 12 volt pump and hose . Feeling less stressed lol
Again thanks for your help and advice

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I have had a look for this myself but cannot find the exact model as the ones you see on the net have stripes down the side and do not have a front side locker. My only idea is to find the water heater, probably under the front seats and see if you can follow the inlet pipe back from there to the inlet.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I have had a look for this myself but cannot find the exact model as the ones you see on the net have stripes down the side and do not have a front side locker. My only idea is to find the water heater, probably under the front seats and see if you can follow the inlet pipe back from there to the inlet.
Thank you

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts