CROC'S ALIVE-- Forest move quickly

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Forest, I dont know how to tell you this but your Croc could be in serious trouble.
The company are being sued for £16 MILLION
http://www.thisissouthdevon.co.uk/news/Businessmen-sue-Crocs-163-16m-failed-orders/article-3099606-detail/article.html

Hope the link works its me first one
smiley-surprised.gif

Now best thing you can do is get out there and buy as many pairs as you can, because they wont be around for much longer
smiley-smile.gif

P.S Im only letting you know as a friend, by the way do you like my new signature at the bottom
smiley-laughing.gif

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I don't buy the proper crocs, only those that cost a fiver from ShoeZone. Even the three pairs I've got are all black. I wouldn't be seen dead wearing those Nancy coloured ones
smiley-laughing.gif

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
you fools the crocs ar week but with a real pair of socks we become onethe force is with us you can run but you can not hide i am the croc myster,hehehehehe 666 ,

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
i speend 16 million a year on crcs so i am mr croc red crocs dont suck thay are rock and roll mr LB has peasents to wear his crocs,you mr gagag i thouthgt was my friend you just want to use me for my croc power i shall go and play with my plastic shoes and not bother you lot no more i am gone good by forum.DEAN.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
you fools the crocs ar week but with a real pair of socks we become onethe force is with us you can run but you can not hide i am the croc myster,hehehehehe 666 ,
I dont think you understand Crocky, you cannot possibly RUN in a pair of Crocs

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
i speend 16 million a year on crcs so i am mr croc red crocs dont suck thay are rock and roll mr LB has peasents to wear his crocs,you mr gagag i thouthgt was my friend you just want to use me for my croc power i shall go and play with my plastic shoes and not bother you lot no more i am gone good by forum.DEAN.
WOW Dean, thats a bit strong thought we were having a bit off fun, I sincerely apologise if I have upset you or are you having the last laugh on me?
Ps About to remove the signature

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
you dot undestand between a young boy and his first crocs .its likethe first time (you know what i mean) huba hubaab when you take a bird home to your mum and dad its a big moment and you lot just take the micky i carnt go on any more i am so upset that s it i will go and get some jesus sandles and socks and join the groovey forum man peace and love every boady.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts