crossways CC site Weymouth

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi we have just booked a week at crossways CC site has any one got any views on the site , such as decent pubs,take aways ,

dog friendly beaches etc.Are tere any cross channell day trips from Weymouth?.Thanks in antisipation Coljac

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
You could travel from Weymouth to Jersey or Guernsey on the Seacat for the day, it used to be Condor Ferries which ran this service, it's around 10 years now since I went for the day and the day included a quick coach tour of the island. I suggest that you check when in Weymouth or ring them in adavnce.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Severn Stars at Wool is very good - you may need to book at busy times. Day trip to Guernsy by Condor fast cat is very good as it only takes 2 hours and St Peter's Port is a good place to visit or shop in.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
coljac, this question has come up in this section of the forum previously. Check page 4 9th June and and page 6 19th May.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
coljac, further to my last reply there is a ferry service from Poole to channel islands. Details can be found at www.directferries.co.uk/jersey_poole_ferry.htm

There is a very good pub called the Frampton Arms which does really good food which is at the railway level crossing / station within 2 minutes walk from the site.

Day returns from the station to Weymouth are cheap and services are regular as it is the main line service to Waterloo. The Weymouth station is within 300 metres from the beach.

Ray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts