Curtain Track

May 29, 2005
Visit site
hi tony,

replaced all my curtains last year the dear wife made all new with blackout material sewn onto the back,the sun nolonger wakes me up early.we purchased all new tape from our local caravan centre northstaffs caravans in silverdale stoke on trent.the tape we purchased sounds like the one you need .their phone number is 01782 622581

May 29, 2005
Visit site
hi tony,

replaced all my curtains last year the dear wife made all new with blackout material sewn onto the back,the sun nolonger wakes me up early.we purchased all new tape from our local caravan centre northstaffs caravans in silverdale stoke on trent.the tape we purchased sounds like the one you need .their phone number is 01782 622581
Cheers for that

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Hi, I think you mean Popper tape, We bought our 1st caravan a few weeks ago and all the curtains at the front of the van had the popper tracking and it had all gone brittle and broke, So i bought popper tape from the below link, Cost about

May 10, 2005
Visit site
I'm sure I read in PC mag about a company in Ilkeston, Derbyshire (or near there) that made curtains, they may sell the tape you're enquirying about. Does anyone have contact details.....can't remember the name of the company.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi tony

yes you should be able to buy the popper tape from your local caravan assesory shop.i did last year when we had some new caravan curtains made up

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts