Daily Mail free film disc

Jan 6, 2008
Visit site
As a reader of the Daily Mail for more years then I care to remember. The latest free offer of DVD golden oldey war films i was hoping to collect. Saturday Dam Busters Sunday a classic Monday Ice cold in alex got the paper NO DVD. You have got to go to TESCO OR W H Smiths to pick up disk. WHY? It was advertisted on TV inside the paper. Wonder how many people have been ripped of on this one.

Jan 8, 2006
Visit site
Stephen, If you have been getting the Mail for as long as you say surely you know this as been going on for the last couple of years. They are in the weekend copies but as you say Tesco & WH Smiths for the rest of the week. J.Lo

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Uh, confused in Devon?

I have in front of me the Sat Daily mail weekend suppliment sporting a fantastic picture of the Gorgeous Alesha Dixon. Inside the plastic wrapper is also the Dam Busters DVD !

Bought at the local post office !

Oh and by the way there is a fantastic picture of the Gorgeous Alesha Dixon.

Did I mention the fantastic picture of the Gorgeous Alesha Dixon.

Swoon, sigh, dream on.

Jul 31, 2006
Visit site
Ian,

You don't know who Alesha Dixon is!? are you a trapist monk living in the outer Hebridies with no connections to the outside world?

Alesha Dixon, if she played her cards right....she could have me & I wouldn't complain if she cheated at cards either!!!!!!!

Jan 6, 2008
Visit site
Who's....?

I'll assume you're pulling my leg (I would say taking the P... but it's rude).

If not this could explain why you didn't get your DVD, because you obviously didn't get your copy of the Sat Mail weekend supplement.

http://www.aleshadixon.co.uk/photos,the-boy-does-nothing_1.htm
Anyway if you don't know, it doesn't matter because you can leave Alesha to me (grinning lecherous smiley thingy).
I will leave her to you then. At my time of life bad for the heart.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts