Daisy Bank Montgomery. Tranquil Park

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
A while ago I had bookmarked Burrowhayes as it has fully serviced pitches. Recently I have noticed that many caravan sites have added or increased the number of fully serviced pitches and consequently the prices.
When we were still able to go to France a fully serviced pitch on a 5 star site near the beach would cost us about £22 a night and not £35 or more a night. Unfortunately we have to look for fully serviced due to my physical limitations and also to give OH a break from carting water around.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Dont apologise for wanting fully serviced Buckman. I always look for fully serviced if available, but in my case, its because Im bone idle.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Dont apologise for wanting fully serviced Buckman. I always look for fully serviced if available, but in my case, its because Im bone idle.
Thingy we just love serviced pitches adult parks just want a quiet way of life in my case and a easier set up ;)

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
FSP is almost a prerequisite for me. SWMBO and I use all our own on board facilities especially since C19. Dragging a heavy Aquaroll around a few times a day is beyond my knee🤪. And no waste master too👏👏

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
FSP is almost a prerequisite for me. SWMBO and I use all our own on board facilities especially since C19. Dragging a heavy Aquaroll around a few times a day is beyond my knee🤪. And no waste master too👏👏
DD hardstanding services pitch is a preferred option for us as well :)

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Strangely enough BB most Tranquil Park Sites and Best of British have FSP. The Clubs not so, yet I have used a number of fantastic CLs all FSP👍👍
DD we are going to a Camping and caravanning club site and it a Adult Park and it has full service pitches:)

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Do Camping and Caravan Club have adults only parks? I would have thought it diametrically opposed to what the club is all about.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Do Camping and Caravan Club have adults only parks? I would have thought it diametrically opposed to what the club is all about.

Which is why I was wondering why BB had to produce a membership card for a site that is not an C&CC site? No mention of it even being affiliated yet BB said it was a C&CC adult only site?

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Which is why I was wondering why BB had to produce a membership card for a site that is not an C&CC site? No mention of it even being affiliated yet BB said it was a C&CC adult only site?

If you read the website of the touring park you will find they give discounts to both clubs members on production of a membership card. BB was correct.( in part)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
If you read the website of the touring park you will find they give discounts to both clubs members on production of a membership card. BB was correct.
Nope post #33 states "DD we are going to a Camping and caravanning club site and it a Adult Park and it has full service pitches " so we all assume it is a C&CC site but does not appear to be one. BB never mentioned that to get a discount he had to show his C&CC membership card.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Nope post #33 states "DD we are going to a Camping and caravanning club site and it a Adult Park and it has full service pitches " so we all assume it is a C&CC site but does not appear to be one. BB never mentioned that to get a discount he had to show his C&CC membership card.
I did say “ in part” but that was after I read the sites website and found out that membership of the clubs gets you a discount. It’s not really something to get worked up about is it? But clearly you beat me to my amendment being so quick on the draw.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I did say “ in part” but that was after I read the sites website and found out that membership of the clubs gets you a discount. It’s not really something to get worked up about is it? But clearly you beat me to my amendment being so quick on the draw.
Admit I missed the discount bit when loking through the website. Who is worked up about it as we were only trying to clarify what BB was saying as BB never responded? :D

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Admit I missed the discount bit when loking through the website. Who is worked up about it as we were only trying to clarify what BB was saying as BB never responded? :D
It’s not really a big issue in my mind. But I’m doing a Deborah Meaden on this one.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We offer a discount to all C&CC Members please show your card at the reception on your arrival from Feb 2021 £2 discount per night for members

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Buckman I was visiting my brother who got a head injury from a fall and that more important to me at the present time.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts