Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sadness and despair!! Reversed the van into a wall at the weekend and damaged the rear light panel ( plastic moulded across the back) Its a '91 Elddis can these be repaired easily or is it a traul round breakers.

I live near to The Explorer factory what do you think the chances are of a replacment?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
you dont say the extent of the damage but if it is the light clusrer you canfix it with super glue if you have all the bits if iits the glass fibre around the lights you can repair this with isopon or similar from a car parts shop you can also get a paint touch spray to match good luck and let us know how you get on

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Done the very same thing Michael, I went to a marine supply shop and bought a tube of 'Marine Plastic Padding' which is white when mixed, spent a couple of hours mixing, rubbing, sanding etc. I sprayed it off with a can of white car spray and the job was good. When I sold the van 4 years later my repair was still invisible to the eye - and, more importantly, my wife never knew so I saved on a bit of earache as well. Well worth the

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts