Damp Fright

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
hi, when i was out footering about with my new challenge of fixing the rear bed slats today, my wifey was dressing the front shelf up woth some girly stuff, nice wee jars with artificial flowers in them, one at each end. anyway, she asked me to put the power on so she could see them under the light ( as a woman does apparently), i switched on the power and straight away my eye caught something which sent a shiver down me. on the wall panel just above the kitchen worktop i could see the unmistakable water marks on it, around a foot in circumference. straight away i went over to it to put my hand on it, wow, it was gone !, stepped back and looked again, as sure as jonny, there it was. how come i thought ?, then it suddenly dawned on me, with the corner lights on for wifey to see her arrangements, the light was casting a shadow from the very thin antennae from our portable cd player, it is tied up around one of the overhead lockers to receive a better signal.

phew, i really thought that i had experienced something nasty when i first saw it, looked just like a water mark.

as they say, all is not always as it seems :)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Its the biggest problem/worry of all caravanners over the past decades - at last one manufacturer Bailey are doing something

about our largest fears and making something (that if it did leak)would not be a major disaster/expense that all us caravanners dread. Alright not to everybodys taste re interior/ exterior looks, but all caravans must be built like this in the future.

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey there Mac! are you sure you were not looking through the bottom of a glass containing THE BREW??????? Glad it was just a mirage as you really do not want a problem like that.It could even strike fear into the heart of a tough highlander like yourself!!

Thursdays Child

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts