Daventry

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Maybe because I've been stuck out in the wilds of Manchuria for so long I've been missing out on something in the meantime, but how come there are so many in this forum from 'near Daventry' all of a sudden? Is there a big black hole there where everyone travelling up the M1 gets sucked into? I was never aware that Daventry was such a focal point.

G

Realising this forum was now lacking something Lutz a hunt around lead me to http://www.data.thedigitalsite.co.uk/

For alternative therapy try a visit there and all will be revealed!

Euro

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'd just like to say that I didn't leave (well, reduce my postings) because of the moderation. I left because there were quite a few bullies popping up on here and they didn't like it if you challenged them.

Also, a lot of people with great personalities left which has made this forum a question and answer type place with very little humour. And Graham W if you are reading this, which I doubt very much, please do come and join us as we would very much value your contributions.

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
well I too gone mide you I bet the Mods will have less work now I moved!!!!

one day you will get a new forum but god nows when!!!!

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Most of us haven't "left" this forum.We are simply exercising our right to post elsewhere, as well. As you can see, we do keep popping back. The main reason why I prefer the Other Place is because there's less bickering!What little there has been was nipped in the bud with no furthe problems.

Emmerson (nr Daventry)

May 13, 2006
Visit site
Hi All,

Is anyone else having difficulty logging on to carryoncamping?

I've entered www.carryoncamping.org into Google a number of times and keep getting the message "no match found".

Am I missing something?

Rob S.

May 13, 2006
Visit site
Thanks, Plotter, did as you advised - all O.K. now. As you might have guessed, I'm computer illiterate, but I learn something every day on these forums!

Rob S.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well,, it was Sunday Pat! I can remember when almost all shops closed on Sunday. In our village, aside from the paper shop, the only one open was the tobbaconoist, and that was only from 5pm till 7pm. Ah, those were the days.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts