Debate about cruelty to dogs - please join in

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't know how this has happened but........

Along with the dogs and cats which he abandoned, he also had another SBT called Arnie. No one knows if he sent Arnie away or if Arnie was living with him and the woman BUT we have just found out that the woman he lives with has been granted sole care of Arnie and he (Shaun) is not allowed to walk the dog, feed it etc.

SO, he has been banned from keeping dogs for ten years, BUT he has his favourite dog living with him and this woman.

How can that be right???

Lisa

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Don't know how this has happened but........

Along with the dogs and cats which he abandoned, he also had another SBT called Arnie. No one knows if he sent Arnie away or if Arnie was living with him and the woman BUT we have just found out that the woman he lives with has been granted sole care of Arnie and he (Shaun) is not allowed to walk the dog, feed it etc.

SO, he has been banned from keeping dogs for ten years, BUT he has his favourite dog living with him and this woman.

How can that be right???

Lisa
Just proves the law is an ass Lisa.

BTW did you see that post in Digital Cameras?

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Hi just caught up with this post, I just hope that someone will keep an eye on this Dog,and see that it comes to no harm, otherwise it should be reported that he is living with this woman and she has his Dog, I bet she has said it is now her Dog,even so I don't think the court would want him anywhere near another dog, for ten Years.I would be a little worried to say the least.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Shiba - there is someone who lives a couple of doors away who is keeping an eye on things.

He has been banned for life from exhibiting or even walking through the doors of any SBT show in England, Scotland and Wales. He's also been banned from renewing membership to any of the SBT clubs for life.

He'd be a very stupid man indeed if he tried to enter a SBT show. There's some very very angry people in the SBT world who would like to get their hands on him. They won't forget him either. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't been duffed up already as some of the SBT blokes in the West Mids are quite 'handy' if you get my drift.

What annoys me is that he had either got Arnie holed up with him and the woman or he had shipped him off somewhere for someone to look after the dog. Arnie was being fed and watered and the pups and cats were being staved and living in their own mess with a day or so of life left in them when the RSPCA rescued them.

If he was lucid enough to do that for Arnie, why couldn't he have done that for the pups and the cats?

Lisa

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
The More I read about this Person,the more I detest what he has done,but what I can't understand is if he did not want to be bothered with the other Dogs why not let them go to the rehoming centre, rather than starve them, this person, is bad, not ill,thanks for the reply, I am pleased to hear that others are concerned about Arnie and are keeping their eyes open, say a big thank you from me, I hate Animal cruelty,I think I will get off my box before I say too much, thanks Lisa.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Its beginning to look as though some smart alec lawyer has helped this bloke to get away with it so it's good to know that people are watching him. You are right about some of the S.B.T. owning fraternity in the West Midlands. In some of the pubs round here if you've got two earholes they think you're homosexual. Btw, nice picture of Gaylord on another post. Now I know who he is!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts