dethleffs dl 520

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we have been looking at a new dethleffs dl 520 5 berth and being newish to this would welcome your feed back on these caravans are they as good a proposition as they seem

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
In the past I have owned three of this make of van. Though not in recent years. I've always found them to be of excellent quality and build. Main problem in the UK was lack of dealers. That should be OK now. Make sure the dealer is near you and check on insurance - some companies put an extra premium on foriegn vans

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Adrian, I'me new to caravaning to but have decided on a Dethleffs after much trawling of the market. As yet it appears that there are only a few "grey inmports" in the country at he moment and the new DL range are built directly for the UK market. Ordered at Earls Court after thoroughly researching the market and was very impressed. Yes, there are a few things we did not like but as yet it would appear no one as yet made the perfect caravan!, if you would like more details on our descision you can email me on GF289@aol.com. Graham

TRENDING THREADS