Digital Aerial

May 4, 2009
Visit site
Hi...i'm looking for a relatively cheap decent digital aerial for our caravan...just until I can drop on a status 530.

Wondered if anyone could recommend one?

Thanks.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Dave

would u consider a little sattelite dish instead, i struggled to get a good picture with my status ariel so i bought a dish of ebay and i set it up in about 5 mins when i get onsite and its a perfect picture each time.

Rab

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
there is no such thing as a digital aerial ,but you can buy a 32 element wide band high gain aerial which recieves analogue and digital signals from screwfix.com for around

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
I would tend to side with Rab and put the money towards a satellite set up; that will compliment the Status 530 when it materialises and not be wasted money.

Though I am a fan of the 530 there are just too many locations where terrestrial TV is a pain, so a light small and cheap satellite can be very useful; essential if its an F1 Sunday.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi. Go and have a look in Screwfix ,look at the aerials and have a look a t the satellite systems as well I think they were as cheap as the High Gain aerials.

Satellite is the is the way forward as there are so many sites where terr.estial doesnt work

We went satellite a couple of years back so easy when you have set a couple of times.

Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts