DIRTY STINKING PIGS

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Ok this scection is for letting off steam HERE GOES-------
Went to empty my waste master this morning as we were returning home
Wheeled it into position, undid cap, lifted to empty and noticed something that shouldnt be there
looked into the drain cover and yes there was toilet paper covering the drain lid, physically lifted the waste master
and the wheels were covered in the brown stuff, some dirty stinking pig had snuck up under the cover off darkness and emptyed there contents down the grey water drain. It was wasnt there at 7.00pm last night as I half filled my aquaroll!
Went to a different emptying point to finish emptying and clean all the @%"@ off the wheels, including the peas and sweetcorn!!
it was freezing cold today and I got soaked.
What kind of mentallity do these people have?
And if you were on the same site and I offended your kiddies with my shouting, cursing and swearing then I sincerly apologise.
Lazy gits cant be bothered to walk a further 200 yards to the Elsan point!
If I knew who it was they would have had the contents of my Thetford right outside there caravan door!!
smiley-yell.gif

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear of this disgusting event. However, it doesn't surprise me. A number of years ago I was good friends with the wardens at Clumber Park Caravan Club site, and some of the tales they told were unbelievable, including having to clear number two's out of showers (clearly adults, as children would have been rushed off to A&E.......... you get the picture).
Fortunately the vast majority of folk are clean and empty in appropriate places, but sadly the small number of low-lifes have the potential to spoil it for everyone!
I hope you managex to clean your kit. Look forward to your next outing.
Nigel.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Nigel Hutson said:
I'm sorry to hear of this disgusting event. However, it doesn't surprise me. A number of years ago I was good friends with the wardens at Clumber Park Caravan Club site, and some of the tales they told were unbelievable, including having to clear number two's out of showers (clearly adults, as children would have been rushed off to A&E.......... you get the picture).
Fortunately the vast majority of folk are clean and empty in appropriate places, but sadly the small number of low-lifes have the potential to spoil it for everyone!
I hope you managex to clean your kit. Look forward to your next outing.
Nigel.
Cleaned it as best as I could today then put it in a brand new cover which was to be used for wet weather (should of used black bin bags!!)
Still not happy so am taking it to work tomorrow and use the high powered hot water pressure water on it, then throw the NEW bag away!
Cheers Nigel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Sadly nothing that some people do surprises me Kev
smiley-frown.gif

We were on a large bonfire rally at Top Barn Farm near Worcester which has ehu, toilets, showers and clearly marked Elsan emtying points which were also shown on the introduction and information flyer given to every motorhome, caravan and tent which came into the rally area. Despite this some filthy vermin emptied the full contents of their toilet holding tank including solids all over the grass directly in front of one of the Elsan points.
I hope that you reported this icident to the site owners Kev. I remember you posting about a similar incident at Unity and I contacted them to let them know about it. The site replied that they were going to post warning notices on grey water drains, make the field wardens aware of the problem and mark the elsan points more clearly.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Parksy said:
Sadly nothing that some people do surprises me Kev
smiley-frown.gif

We were on a large bonfire rally at Top Barn Farm near Worcester which has ehu, toilets, showers and clearly marked Elsan emtying points which were also shown on the introduction and information flyer given to every motorhome, caravan and tent which came into the rally area. Despite this some filthy vermin emptied the full contents of their toilet holding tank including solids all over the grass directly in front of one of the Elsan points.
I hope that you reported this icident to the site owners Kev. I remember you posting about a similar incident at Unity and I contacted them to let them know about it. The site replied that they were going to post warning notices on grey water drains, make the field wardens aware of the problem and mark the elsan points more clearly.
I also reported the last one at Unity because I actually saw who did it, but this time the vermin must have been out in the dead of the night, and as I was wet and freezing cold couldnt get off the site quick enough.
Perhaps it's me that attract's them!!!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
My first thought was you are pulling my chain Kev. April fool etc. But I can almost smell the mess you had to clear up.
Is there any chance the Wardens have a CCTV film of the offender.
Peopel who behave like this should be banned from sites for at least a year but only after they have been made to clear up the mess.

Hope it didn't spoil your holiday too much.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts