Disney paris

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

we are all ready planning next years excursions we have been to disney paris by bus some years ago.

The brother in law wants to take his kids next year and were going with him for a few days before heading of to the loire valley area this will be our and there first journey across the channel so i have a few questions i need answering.

1. which is the best route across the channel ferry or train?

2. We need the name of a good campsite somewhere near disney or do they have there own site for tourers?

3. How far is loire valley from paris and how long will it take to get there?

4. Is there an overnight stopping area or campsite near dover or the channel tunnel boarding place?

5. Has anyone got any tips on any other relivent information that will help me.

thanks.

Andy

G

Some of our family came back from Disneyland Paris on Saturday. They left the car at Ashstead and went by Eurostar straight in to Disney staying at a resort hotel there.

On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday they managed in total 13 of the rides. This was partly due to one of the childrens dissability and dietry needs and only being able to use a Disney Restaurant rather than one of the quick takeaways, but they also queued for between one and two hours for every ride.

Trying to maked the booked meals in time "fighting" there way through oncoming vistors entering the park or heading for rides was described as a "hell on earth experience".

My nieces advice to other family members is to go at quieter times such as the UK October 1/2 tearm as she has done before.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
I came back from France on Friday and it was the first time I had ever driven abroad it is very easy driving on the continent and you are looking for a site near Euro Disney the one I stayed at is ideal and the site is Chateau De Chambonnieres in a village called Le Plessis-Feu-Aussoux it is a 15-20 minute drive to Disney from the site the owners MR & Mrs Marsella are fantastic I would highly reccommend this site the telephone number is 0033164041585 the owners will help you out as they did with me when my car broke down they were letting me use the phone to ring the UK and the site has a games room,Tennis Court,Park,laundry facilities and a very clean toilet block I had been worrying about driving in France on the other side of the road but believe me it is quite simple as long as everytime you go onto the roads the pavement is on the drivers side if you choose to go to this site you will not be disappointed and also when you arrive at the site they give you a pack which is full of info for the surrounding area if you want to go to Paris for the day I reccommend you park at Disneyland and take the train from the station at Disneyland into Paris.

Aug 5, 2007
Visit site
hi just got back from france tuesday we stayed at the la croix du vieux pont berny-riviere the kids loved it and so did we they also do a bus trip to euro disney including the entrunce fee well good site we was only there a week but paning to go again next year .for longer

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts