Dissapointment

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
...So, picture the scene, this is the last weekend I have available for a number of months due to a big project at work, so I talk the dealership into bringing forward the delivery date of the Van we have placed a deposit on (2004 Stering Europa 525)...Go to bed last night with the slight glimmer of a posibility that the snow might come in the afternoon...Imagine my dissapointment when I woke up this morning, lept out of bed like a child at christmas to find a covering of white stuff that moves the possibility of towing the van back from the "take it very steady" catagory, to "I'll be mad to attempt it"...
Last recourse is to visit the dealership, get a hand over, pay up, and hope they take pity on me and let me hire a pitch or storage for a few nights and get a trustworthy friend to bring back once the weather has settled down a little!
These little dudes -
smiley-frown.gif
all round!
Rob

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
It's a shame that you are so pushed for time Rob, but better safe than sorry
smiley-laughing.gif

The bad weather won't last too long and your caravan will be ready and waiting for you in the spring

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the time thing is a shame, however the project is an opportunity not to miss. And absolutely, the very worst thing would be damaging the van, or someone elses property...or worse! Luckily i have some absolutely sterling friends who will happily pick the van up for me next weekend whilst im toiling away in work! Dealership were very understanding too which is always a boon.
Its out own fault really....this will be our second van, after getting well and truely hooked on caravanning, and we have been saving very hard over the last year to afford it, so essentially we have built ourselves up alot about getting it... Still, another couple of days interest on the money I guess!
Cheers
Rob

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts