Do you use Google and pretend you knew it ?

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 28, 2005
Visit site
To be honest this forum is not good infact it is very poor...

I do not mean contributions. I mean multiple users able to have the same name, poor login and functionality compared to all other forums I visit and feels very antiquated. With no easy way to post images, off site links to other websites or edit posts if you make mistakes. I know it is only one of a couple of places we can go for advice or information but it has a poor feel and is not really that reliable at times. It has very little in the way of appeal to new readers as it is populated by the same group of people all the time so it can feel like you have fallen into a Clique. There is very little in the way of contribution from the Journalists either so it does not provoke fresh responces and I do seem to see the same old stuff going round and round because there is no section in each category where anything is stuck to the first page of the section. This is good for repeat or frequently asked questions and new info can be added all the time and stops the same answers to stuff like leasure batteries or squeaking stabilisers ect...

One Magazine forum (EMAP) I frequent has journalist input all the time with loads of stuff to help keep it interesting as well as helping push forward reader into doing something to add to both the forum and the community.

Feb 8, 2007
Visit site
Thanks to every one for your support, had a bit of a swet on there for a moment & thought I was going to be shown the door again!!!

Berty....... (still behaving)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts