Does anyone since January 2015 own the following ?

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi to you all out there. Does anyone know of the whereabouts/new owner/owners of a specific 2001 Elddis Crusader SuperSirocco with Vin Ref SGETPL1EL1CR51633

The interior is Blue with Blue fitted carpet throughout the front and rear lounge/bedroom areas.
There are other specifics relative to this particular caravan including a non standard microwave oven fitted above the slide-out storage cupboard that is below the vertical tambour door for the TV space.
There is a small chrome rack to the left of the cooker that houses small square gold topped jars.
There is a small clear acrylic recipe card holder fixed to the wall at the right hand side and at right angles to the kitchen area window.
The entrance door threshold rubber strip is damaged but does not allow ingress of water.

The ceiling boards have all been fitted with new white "D" mould covering strips.

If you have got it yourself or know of someone that has/did have it and either still has it or moved it on PLEASE contact me via Admin.

Thank you in advance. TTR.

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Dustydog said:
TTR.
Was it cris registered? Not your old dog I hope?
Hope it won't be bad news for the new owner :eek:hmy:

Hi Dustydog. Unless I am going stupid !!!! the Vin Reference is specific to having been registered with CRiS and that is why I posted the CRiS specific to the caravan in point.

My "Old Caravan" was not an old dog - indeed - far from it.
My caravan had a great deal of money spent on it to rectify issues (one in particular) that are/is now so well documented that it is virtually impossible for anyone carrying out research prior to buying one not to know of them.

My caravan (before I discovered the issue) was as all of my past cars have been been - bought in good faith from people/businesses that were considerably less than honest and then they were put right and brought back to as they should have been and as they remained until time to move them on. That was usually on mileage not because they were falling apart.

The particular caravan that I am querying was in a very large dealership and condemned as being only fit to scrap and later reappeared elsewhere being waxed lyrical over having had absolutely nothing done to it.

The person that had briefly owned the caravan was talked/persuaded into parting with it and doing a PX deal on a stock Pre-owned item at the dealership - one that needed work carrying out on it including a new window/window replacement.

I was contacted and asked to look at the condemned caravan on the basis that I had had mine for some several years and new that model rather well.

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
seashells said:
Have you tried to post on the many caravan related facebook pages. Like the Pre loved group

Hi seashells. In a word - No. My understanding of Pre-loved is that it is a site for moving unwanted Pre-owned stuff like on E'bay but without the fees and the "Protection" that is offered with E'bay/PayPal when linked.

I had not considered Face- Ache and probably will not even go there.

I am working on the premiss that someone somewhere will know someone that will currently or recently either have it or had had it.

The chap that asked me to have a look on his behalf had simply gone in there to ask for some help on technical matter about something that was totally new/alien to him.

Moderator Note: This is a one time ONLY warning.
Certain text regarding the situation surrounding the caravan has been removed as it is supposition by the OP and makes questionable comments about the purchase of the van, none of which the OP can substantiate.

The last time the OP started such a thread about his van it ended in tears and most if not all the postings were removed, not just from this site but others as well.
Rest assured this time, this topic can stay as a request for possible location guidance but WILL be totally removed if it strays off topic for any reason.
Damian-Moderator

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Post Removed and topic locked.

You sold the van for whatever reason and what happened to it or to anyone else is of no concern to you.
The people who may need to take any action are the current owners if they are unhappy.

If you have problems , take them up with Trading Standards, not keep going on about a 14 year old van in the manner you have been.Haymarket have no way of substantiating your "claims" about what may have happened, therefore regardlessof not naming whoever, it is easy enough to narrow who you are talking about, and that will not be tolerated on this forum.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts