Does French Utopia exist??

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
I've never once showered in my van , I've always used on site facilities , if I was to have a shower in the van I would be in there for about 2o minutes because I love my showers so I can understand if you want a serviced pitch but like Hutch says on a previous post for the price that you may pay for it I don't mind walking a few metres to the shower block ! :p

Craig

Craig, what are you doing !!!

My van’s the same layout as yours and the shower is my favourite thing in there !

You don’t know what you’re missing :p

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes but I'm with Emmerson and not going to say where other than its listed in Cc Europe France 2016 guide a decent daysdrive from Eurotunnel or Caen

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I don't think that in more than 8 years I have showered when away in caravan, at sites in the the UK or Europe more than 10 times. We always use our caravan shower thats why we bought the type of caravan.

Jun 26, 2017
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
I don't think that in more than 8 years I have showered when away in caravan, at sites in the the UK or Europe more than 10 times. We always use our caravan shower thats why we bought the type of caravan.

Thanks Hutch ... Have you tried explaining this to Craig ? :p

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Icaru5 said:
EH52ARH said:

Thanks Hutch ... Have you tried explaining this to Craig ? :p

Sorry ! only just read this didn't realise it was unread and off a while ago but thanks for that steve , is this not classed as bullying !! :p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts