dog poo

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
I just am an animal lover..My dogs aren't yappy so they won't annoy anyone on site in fact I have been told by other caravanners how quiet the big one is just sits even when we go visit the nearby town the wee one stays inside the van. So I don't think they all should be classed in the same bracket as being yappy.
I also have a cat a cockiteal and 2 ferrets at home the ferrets have their own big shed..That's being an animal person.

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
saint-spoon said:
Martin24 said:
We've got caravan jibbets on our crocs! :p
Just wrong on so many levels.

I suppose we can add polarisation about cadacs to the list now, those who have cadacs and those who are wrong not to have one :whistle:

I have a Cadac, had for many years. Now if I could find a recipe for campsite dog I could deal with any crappers on my pitch, yum yum :evil: :evil:

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Can you tell me please are these topics up to date as in 2016 as I just got a reply saying my question referred to a post 3 years ago..bummer

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
KeefySher said:
saint-spoon said:
Martin24 said:
We've got caravan jibbets on our crocs! :p
Just wrong on so many levels.

I suppose we can add polarisation about cadacs to the list now, those who have cadacs and those who are wrong not to have one :whistle:

I have a Cadac, had for many years. Now if I could find a recipe for campsite dog I could deal with any crappers on my pitch, yum yum :evil: :evil:

Hot dogs anyone?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts