Dogs Welcome

Jan 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi Everyone

we are looking to visit cumbria and northumberland for our summer hols. We would like to stay on a CL, but the main thing is that the site must be dog freindly. We have been to places before that state dogs welcome, but it appears that sometimes, what they mean is dogs tolerated! Personal recommendations are always the best, so does anyone have any experience of any really good dog friendly sites (in fact if you have experienced any anywhere please let me know).

While I am on the subject does anyone know of any internet sites that promote dog friendly sites and pubs etc - I think there may be a gap in the market there, but I am afraid I am not clever enough to set one up

Sherbert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Laura, North Dykes Farm, Salkeld Dykes, Penrith are happy for you to take your dog. If you ask to be pitched on the rally field, you have about twenty acres to choose from. Always allowing for others on site of course. Not only is it dog - friendly, it's probably one of the nicest Camping and Caravanning Club CLs in the area, perfectly placed to tour Cumbria and Northumbria.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts