DONT FORGET - TODAYS THE DAY

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
lmaoooooooo I just went on the site at 9.15 when it opened and it wont even let me on because its too busy, :O( must be some other sad people out there so at least I'm not alone heheheheh!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Ive given up. I bet those website designers never use the booking system. How stupid when you have to put in the site and arrive/leaving dates only to be told the sites busy, please try again. Why on earth cant they arrange it so you log into the "BOOK ONLINE" section and then be told if its busy or not without having to put the particulars in each time. Grrrrrrrrrrrr such a timewaster.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Scorpio Ive just booked 3 private sites and only one of those wanted a deposit so for whatever reason it seems more cost effective not to collect one. It makes me laugh when the likes of Ian say there should be a

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wendy,

I have been told that people like Grin Low better than Chatsworth,as it is a more peaceful atmosphere.Can't comment myself as we haven't tried Grin Low.

Once you have been, give us your comments.We're lucky enough to be retired so can choose to go on site outwith busy periods.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have just booked three stays at Broadlands for easter, whitsun and august Bank holiday, using the online fast track booking. It is brilliant and quick. I booked all three stays in the time it used to take to book just one. Well done caravan club.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Wendy just looked at availability for Chatsworth Park at easter and it is still showing available pitches. We went to Grin Low a few years back, really enjoyed it. It is an excellent site with plenty to do in the area.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I've just got home from work, on my PC and tried to book Chatsworth Park for Easter - FULL!!! - I couldn't believe it!!

Booked for Grin Low instead. :0(
Its not showing full with me Wendy - 19.30 - did you stop off at the pub on the way home ;O)

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
How weird - oh well never mind, we have'nt used Grin Low so that will be a change!!
PS,

I've just had another look and there are red boxes on 14th & 16th April - they were booked right the way through Easter this afternoon!!!

G

done all mine this morning so there will be no more disappointment for me all school half term and all bank holidays duly booked

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
PS,

I've just had another look and there are red boxes on 14th & 16th April - they were booked right the way through Easter this afternoon!!!
Perhaps you got a reputation Wendy and somehow they knew it was you booking so they shoved all lil red boxes on your screen - lmaaooooo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts