Oh well thats life.
On to the next one
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Kev
If you were looking for the topic that I started then it's still there but other topics have appeared since so it's gone down the forum order (which shows that those complaining about the forum being quiet are looking in the wrong places
smiley-wink.gif
)

If you were looking for a post which you replied to which was started by a supposedly 'new member' it's been deleted for several reasons, one of which would be that this 'new member' was somebody else under an assumed forum identity who appeared to be trying to disrupt ths forum.
Because I'd taken the first 'illegal' post down from the message board your reply went with it automatically, I would have emailed you later to let you know anyway.
smiley-laughing.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Parksy - Moderator said:
Hi Kev
If you were looking for a post which you replied to which was started by a supposedly 'new member' it's been deleted for several reasons, one of which would be that this 'new member' was somebody else under an assumed forum identity who appeared to be trying to disrupt ths forum.
Because I'd taken the first 'illegal' post down from the message board your reply went with it automatically, I would have emailed you later to let you know anyway.
smiley-laughing.gif

Hi Mr Mod,
Understand fully, and as I was proberbly the only one to reply there's no harm done, it was suspicious from the start though.
Now you've got eveyone guessing
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts