Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
its the second part next week you mite see a bit of the last ten mins.

But if not

The and is frend get trape by the ciber men and they are just going to get killed.

cliff hanger

Mark

P,S

We got SKY+ so we can see it when we like

i head that you can whoch bbc 3 on the net sorry i do not now how you do this.

good look

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Thanks Mark

I recorded it on Sky plus last night, it said part recorded I got 42 minutes of it so thought there would be about another 10 mins to go, but maybe it had almost got to that point anyway. Our Sky plus has an annoying habit of chopping off a couple of minutes at the start and finish of recording sometimes -cant work out why!

Helen

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Anthony

the other nigth I play with the sky+ see a bit were you can put extra mins on the start and the end.

or

if you got two things recorded at the same time then you got one mor ater that on a difrent side for yhe other two that your reccording it so time cut it short and you miss a bit.

Mark

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
That's our problem I think Mark, too many people recording things one after the other, and a lot of programmes have an important little bit before the titles go up.Will leave it to our eldest who is the techno in the house at least as far as the tv is concerned!!

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Hi John

My fear always used to be missing an episode! This cliffhanger wasn't exactly a brilliant one, think they just needed a halfway stop!!

Helen

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts