Drain plugs (Adria)

Aug 17, 2008
Visit site
Anyone know where I can get some drain plugs to fit an Adria caravan? They are small white plugs with a shaft on them which goes into the drain hole - if that makes sense!!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Len_Cuff said:
So how do you post a picture here? Would help on this one :)

How to post photo

Follow the link, hope it helps, takes some getting use to but ok after the first time.

Len is it he plug in the shower if so, if you cant manage the photo I can take one of mine tomorrow and post it for you, my van is a fleetwood but made by adria,

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Len

When you upload a photo to photobucket you then need to click on the link at the side of the word Direct, it will highlight and quickly say copied ..
Pcv%20picture%20help%202_zps3nfcboor.jpg

When you click on the tab to insert a photo you need to remove the htpp:// before you paste your link into that box

Pcv%20picture%20help%201_zpszxo4nfoc.jpg

The box will then look like this ...

Pcv%20picture%20help%203_zpswiiaqw6y.jpg

Then put a size into the box for the photo size and past the link into the box below.

Pcv%20picture%20help%204_zpsyhd6g4re.jpg

pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon_zpserdjluzy.gif
shout up if you need more instructions ;)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Len, that is the same as mine in the shower only though, cant seem to find any in doing a quick search,
Maybe try Venture caravans in Daventy, found them most helpful on a couple of occasions, sorry cant help any further.

Aug 17, 2008
Visit site
I suppose I could try something like that but would rather have the 'real thing'! Surprised that nobody knows how to get hold of one. These forums have never let me down before ;)

Aug 17, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for the link, I've emailed them and attached a photo. Did try a couple of caravan spares places over the weekend but none of them had ever seen a plug like this one !!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts