Dreams

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Once again, nothing on the Lottery, guess the Carlight and Range Rover will have to wait another week......

What outfits have you promised yourself, come the big win day?

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
A Range Rover TD6 vogue (black)and an Elddis Super storm !! but would have it profesionally covered inside with leather !!(match the whip!!!)

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Incidentally Lol I think you have hit the nail on the head ! my Mum says if she wins she will give us some money then I wont have to go "caravanning" any more ! she looked at me odd when I said " are you joking,while I'm healthy I will never give it up,would just have the best outfit on site !!" !! (0:

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
new range rover sport 4.4, but the Royale caravan would stay. I may be biased, and having had four Royales that's a very big possibility, but neither Herself nor I have found anything better. I'd probably have it refurb'd by the best caravan restorer I could find,then it'd be fit for another 27 years!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Incidentally Lol I think you have hit the nail on the head ! my Mum says if she wins she will give us some money then I wont have to go "caravanning" any more ! she looked at me odd when I said " are you joking,while I'm healthy I will never give it up,would just have the best outfit on site !!" !! (0:
Tina,I have a friend who thought the same as your mum. She and her family used to go caravvanning when when the kids were small and they had no money. Now the kids have grown and gone they used to spend their hols in posh hotels. Then I loaned them my spare Royale and took them on a couple of weekends "slumming" in caravans! They now have their own Royale and use it almost as much as we do!Caravanning-- The best kept holiday secret!

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lol

Not so sure i would change my outfit (hyundai santafe, eldis avante 534)but one things for sure i would use it a lot more because i wouldnt be going back to work on the monday.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts