drinking water @ cambrills park in salou

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi every body , iam going to cambrills park in salou in august.

can anybody tell me if we can drink the water on site or have i got to buy bottled water ?

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
hi

how long did it take you to get to cambrills park.

what route did you take
We always set off friday evening drive for a couple of hours then stop for the night,setting off at around 8 am driving until reaching just this side of the border and stopping again for the night setting off again around 8am and would arrive before 1pm.

Not got my map in front of me but its all motorway head for lyon and continue to spain if you want exact directions let me have your e-mail address and I will send you directions and anything else you would like to know been for the last seven years and only not going this year as our van has just been stolen. I have tried several different routes but this is the best and quickest we do stop for meals etc so its not constant driving.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We always set off friday evening drive for a couple of hours then stop for the night,setting off at around 8 am driving until reaching just this side of the border and stopping again for the night setting off again around 8am and would arrive before 1pm.

Not got my map in front of me but its all motorway head for lyon and continue to spain if you want exact directions let me have your e-mail address and I will send you directions and anything else you would like to know been for the last seven years and only not going this year as our van has just been stolen. I have tried several different routes but this is the best and quickest we do stop for meals etc so its not constant driving.
sorry to hear about your van.Any info that you may have to help us with our journey would be great our e-mail is tabs@shodgkin.fsnet.co.uk....thanks for your help its very much appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts