DRIVING LICENCE FOR TOWING

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Jan 12, 2007
Visit site
hi john

i belive that dean has to also undergo nvq training for his stgo 3 (messing about in mud to you and me lol) and that is why he has to do more training

as for me.............im still waiting for my employer to sort out some nvq training.....the thing is that even though the government has said we have to 35hrs every 5yrs there is no mention of what we will have to do......there is no cylibus...as far as im aware

as per usual another great idea messed up by the idiots in government

hgv dave

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
sory for delay you will need nvq but you still need to hav 7 days per year every year refresher not 7 days all in one this will include road saftey basic mantanace sefe use of road use vosa laws laoding and safe towing digi card ect ect ect your company can do this in house but must record these days to provide a record on your up to date nvq as you say hgv dave more cr,p but nomore money

Jan 12, 2007
Visit site
ive not even started with the p.o.a rubbish we have to do now,whats that all about?.....i thought i was going to be doing less hours........nope same hours just more waste of time paperwork

hgv dave

TRENDING THREADS