Dumb dumb!

Jan 18, 2020
Visit site
The outlets from my caravan waste (2) are approximately 28mm in diameter, what size of flexible pipe do I need along with fittings?

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
If you google 'caravan waste fittings' and open one of the sites you will find these are available in 23.5 or 28mm sizes. The waste pipe is 28.5mm and other fittings, like outlets etc 28mm which should meet your needs.

Reactions: Parksy
Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
If you haven't got one of those fancy saws, winding a lap of any tape around the cut line helps to keep it straight. I am fortunate enough to have a set of plumbers polypipe shears, that make a far cleaner job of cutting the tube, with no burrs to clean.
My own kit has another 90 deg. elbow on the outlet for directing the water into the hog.
Because i like the 'van bang level, water could run backwards down this guys flexi-pipe, and run all over without at least some 'fall'.

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
The set up I have now is two 28mil flexi pipes goi g in to one but like he says in his video it does not take much for them to spring out, seems a good set up for. £5.79,

Feb 13, 2020
Visit site
The set up I have now is two 28mil flexi pipes goi g in to one but like he says in his video it does not take much for them to spring out, seems a good set up for. £5.79,

I don't think there is enough clearance between the fixed stubs and the surrounding housing to fully insert the thicker flexi pipes over them. Hence they waggle out far too easily.

Reactions: camel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts