dupicate keys / lost keys

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
My husband recently had his car broken into - he stupidly along with mobile and wallet had left his main bunch of keys in the car - which included our caravan keys.

Luckily I have the spare set on my keyring - but how do i find out where i can get burstner replacement keys from and also the hitchlock (alko) and wheelclamp? (the red triangle one - forget name offhand)

I dont want to have the only set - has any ideas the best way or has anyone experienced the same problem?

Thanks

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Jenni

Try a local Timpson shop first.

Then contact Al-ko direct.

Postal Address

AL-KO Kober Limited

South Warwickshire Business Park

Kineton Road

Southam

Warwickshire

CV47 0AL

Main Fax - 01926 818562

General Email - mail@al-ko.co.uk

Email: service@al-ko.co.uk

The red triangle is probably a Bulldog clamp. Try them.

Contact Bulldog

Telephone: 00 44 (0) 1952 728171

Fax: 00 44 (0) 1952 728117

Email: sales@bulldogsecure.com

Our mailing address is as follows:

Bulldog Security Products Ltd

Units 1 - 4 Stretton Road

Much Wenlock

Shropshire

TF13 6DH

England

Cheers

Dustydog

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Jenni

The circumstances of the loss are not clear but you must check your insurance cover on house, car and caravan. Most insurers do not like 'lost' keys and may refuse indemnity should the keys be used or be suspected of use in any future loss. The only sure way is to inform the relevant insurers. It is highly probable they will insist on new locks all round. I have worked in the industry and it is routine for all sets of keys to inspected and sometimes keys are forensically examined to see if they are replacements.

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I have never lost my keys but, I have just insured my Caravan with the C & CC and for a little bit extra the keys have also been covered.

Les

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts