e-bay

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
as a proud owner of 10 classic cars, i've bought loads of stuff off e-bay. Does anyone buy caravan stuff of e-bay, and if so is it the best place to purchase?

Gar

May 27, 2006
Visit site
yes i have bought many caravan items on ebay not yet been dissapointed mostly at 75% cheaper than new ,i would recommend it to anyone on limited budget i also bought my caravan from ebay at a considerable saving on dealer prices regards john

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
i bought a porch awning ,although it was not cheaper than any where else ,they did have the colour i wanted , i also bought a hideaway computer cabinet ,and i also bought a brand new boxed Lacuna Satellite meter which was almost half price

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
Why only buy on Ebay if you have a limited budget?

Everyone likes a bargain so if search and take time to look you will find them,i have a bought a brand new Milenco double step

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
To be honest I've not found eBay that much cheaper for new stuff regarding caravanning especially when you factor in the postage costs although you can get it cheaper secondhand.

That's not to say eBay isn't any good because I've had some excellent bargains like a top spec (at the time)laptop and Fuji S9500 camera.

My best bargain was a

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
I purchased both my caravan and classic car (a 55 Hillman convertible) off e-bay. I think you just have to be a bit careful and check the legitimacy of your prospective purchases. We looked at several caravans that appeared 'iffy' before we found our current one which was well below dealer prices and 100% genuine. Interestingly we have today been looking at dealers with a view to upgrading and have been offered a grand less for our van than we paid for it nearly five years ago, I'm quite pleased with that.

I think you have to be careful sometimes and check prices because they are not always the bargains you are led to believe they are, certainly a lot of the Hillman spares on the bay are hugely inflated.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
There is nothing wrong with E-Bay as long as you re-search things before you get into a bidding war....I got a wonderful bargain when i bought my van from on there....

TRENDING THREADS