E&L insurance

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
With previous postings on a certain insurance co.? I just hope its not mine as I have been with my company for years and had no problems. They let you pay monthly, so I can cancel when I pack up for the winter [not everybodys ideal]

I made a claim three years back for a cracked front window [£500].

the cheque was in the return post.

Two months ago I Just insured the van when my wife was taken to hospital, so I cancalled the ins. They refunded my payment.

I did not see the posting but if it was my company there must have been a good reason.

Edd

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For a good comparison on caravan insurance see last month edition of Caravan magazine. They covered virtually all well known insurance companies and came out with ratings as good, bad, etc. The company you quoted was among the companies covered. As far as naming names the mods. of this forum will pounce on us like a ton of bricks. If you have had good service with your particular company and are happy then why change?

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
For a good comparison on caravan insurance see last month edition of Caravan magazine. They covered virtually all well known insurance companies and came out with ratings as good, bad, etc. The company you quoted was among the companies covered. As far as naming names the mods. of this forum will pounce on us like a ton of bricks. If you have had good service with your particular company and are happy then why change?
Too late I missed the issue.

Edd

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts