E&L insurance

Sep 20, 2008
Visit site
I would have to agree with Jackie & Steve.

When I was looking to take out insurance for my caravan, E & L where right up there in the running because, like you say, their rates where very competitive.

Having done a bit of online research on them though, I found that they seemed to get a bad name for being really slow to process claims and that a fair few customers (who felt strongly enough to talk about them online / I'm sure there are satisfied customers out there somewhere) seemed to be dis-satisfied with E & L's customer service.

E & L also do pet insurance and I know for a fact that some Vets insist on customers paying for any treatment direct to the Vet leaving the customers to claim direct from E & L because they can be so slow at processing claims.

Like I say, I'm sure there are satisfied customers out there but I only came across dis-satisfied ones.

I felt happier paying that bit extra for peace of mind and went with a different insurer.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
the last thread regarding this company had over 900 replies, 99% of which where not favourable ! make your mind up from the few replies you have received up to now.

unfortunately we know e&l read this forum so i can not give you any details of why they are so disliked, but sufice to say i had a very bad experiance !.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Before any more postings are made in relation to the named company I nust advise that due to previous postings and the threat of legal action by the company against Haymarket that no more comments may be made.

PLEASE consider this topic CLOSED

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts