Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For the time we have had our current van Mrs W has been giving me earache about the wardrobe," I need a light in the wardrobe" well today in Lidl I found a twinpack of battery operated led lights including batteries for £3.99, self adhesive fixing and works well , now either she is happy or I have gone deaf.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
For the time we have had our current van Mrs W has been giving me earache about the wardrobe," I need a light in the wardrobe" well today in Lidl I found a twinpack of battery operated led lights including batteries for £3.99, self adhesive fixing and works well , now either she is happy or I have gone deaf.
Probably she very happy well done :cool:

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I've been looking (on andoff) for something similar - a movement activated LED light that will automatically switch off after the door has closed - there seems to be plenty of choice on line.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I've been looking (on andoff) for something similar - a movement activated LED light that will automatically switch off after the door has closed - there seems to be plenty of choice on line.
But how do you know it has switched off, after you have closed the door ?

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
We bought one from LIDL many years ago and have it in the bathroom in the caravan. Don't need it in wardrobes as we have Led lights in wardrobe that switch off when door is closed.

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
But how do you know it has switched off, after you have closed the door ?
Our van has auto on off lights in both wardrobes-it stays on a few seconds after closing and you can easily see in the gaps around the doors that it's on and when it goes off-even in daylight it seems quite obvious due shadows etc.

• Wow
Reactions: Hutch
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Our van has auto on off lights in both wardrobes-it stays on a few seconds after closing and you can easily see in the gaps around the doors that it's on and when it goes off-even in daylight it seems quite obvious due shadows etc.
Gaps around the doors. Ours has a switch in the wardrobe that need a slight TAP every now and again, cheap bit of kit.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
As the transparent cover on my fridge light was melted I wondered how to check if the bayonet bulb was staying on, so set my camera inside on 10 second delay and shut the door thus determined it was staying on. So the fridge door was adjusted at service to enable the magnetic switch to operate and the cover replaced, and I have since changed the bayonet to LED! Sorry Bertieboy as I don't reckon you expected an answer LOL!

Reactions: JezzerB
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
When we got our caravan the wardrobe light did not work so my caravan repairer put one in and now it comes on and switches off when the door closes

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts