Earls Court Caravan and Leisure Show - November

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes is it any good, I would like to know. I dont know if we would dare go as the temptation might be to great!
yep its worth a look,weve been for the last 6 years as well as the lawns,another good show.seems to be a lot more motor homes now then there was,also statics as well.can grab a few bargains at times,food prices are ridiculous though so be warned.bought 2004 model at earls court last year,got a good deal so couldn't refuse.if you do go you will enjoy it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
sorry posts keep going astray?????

yep its worth a look,weve been for the last 6 years as well as the lawns,another good show.seems to be a lot more motor homes now then there was,also statics as well.can grab a few bargains at times,food prices are ridiculous though so be warned.bought 2004 model at earls court last year,got a good deal so couldn't refuse.if you do go you will enjoy it

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes it's worth going along, we attended last year and it is a good day out long and tiring but worth it, last year there was not many trade stalls selling accessories on the second floor, but loads to see on the ground floor, just confirmed that we have chose the right replacement caravan for us as it gave us the best chance to see other models all in one location.

Carlton.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes it's worth going along, we attended last year and it is a good day out long and tiring but worth it, last year there was not many trade stalls selling accessories on the second floor, but loads to see on the ground floor, just confirmed that we have chose the right replacement caravan for us as it gave us the best chance to see other models all in one location.

Carlton.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Definately worth going to - whether you are already a caravanner or are thining about it - I agree with the others - take your cheque book along!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts