Early Spring?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
The crocuses and daffodils that I planted in the front border last Autumn have been showing for a couple of weeks now but I was really pleased to see that the crocuses have started to bloom today.After the snow it looks as though Spring is here a bit earlier than usual.

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Yes, saw some crocuses out at Temple Newsam, near Leeds, yesterday! Our 'Tete a Tete' daffodils are just showing yellow tips, and our grape vine and fig have new buds appearing!

This morning all the birds around us had definitely started the 'dawn chorus', and it really does seem like Spring is jus around the corner.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I went across to the storage yard last Sunday morning to have a check round inside my caravan, so far so good. I brought all of the compact disks back from the locker where we kept them because we've got one of those I Pod thingies now which plays the music on the caravan stereo without us carting the discs around.

I hope to take my cover off and wash the caravan down in the next couple of weeks but now that I've written that I've guaranteed that everyone will have rain when I come to do it.

G

Just back from a few nights away in the van, very mild and refreshing from the Artic conditions of late.

Apr 9, 2006
Visit site
I heard that too, Chrisbee. I think they said it was in the Bristol area. When you're a caravanner yourself, it really pains me to hear that. We once passed one on the A14 that had gone over a little while before. What a mess. Caravan was crumpled like matchwood, and belongings strewn all over the place with dazed owners standing on the verge looking on in disbelief and shock.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts