easter bh weekend cancelled at weston park gutted

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
anyone any ideas ?> we have a couple of kids aged 3 6 8

and need entertainment but dont wat to go too far from the midlands area -

we were at one of our local rallies at weston park but due to this being cancelled we are now stuck with where to go?

any ideas anyone?

Oct 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi Carl

we stayed at billing aquadrome on August bank holiday last year tents were moveing our electric cable so they could peg them down also we had our water pump and tv arieal stolen thankfully the bikes were chained and there was only 1 pub open on the Sunday night its on my not to do again list!

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
hi Carl

have to agree with Ann on this one the place is an absolute dump, litter everywhere, disgusting toilet ans showers. when we were there a chap saw us starting to put up the awning he advised us not to as the night before someone had run a stanly knife around his awning windows !!

Add to that the noise all night and every night. I am not suprised that Ann got things nicked as there is a "Travellers" site dead opposite and a council tip, that bit I find quit fitting.

The place is best avoided, I remember looking at a web site where you can write reviews (cant remember which one) and Billing Aquadrome, when the read review button was clicked came up as "Request that we do not allow reviews" That to me speaks volumes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts