EASTER MEET COUNTDOWN

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Cris

I knew someone would say that - no offence is meant (before you all crucify me)!!

Better leave it till after the meet to find out whether we are "normal" caravanners or not!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

Thanks for your info, how are you today?

I thought someone said we couldn't use the poster? (something to do with the PC)? maybe I am daydreaming again and if I am I apologise!

Lolly x

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
thats the new one Lolly, the PC mag logo has been removed. if it has not on the one you are looking at then please hit refresh in your browser

Steve

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Superb camera LB. I use a canon DSLR and a Nikon Prosumer for normal use. Great hobby that has become so popular with the release of good digital camera's

The pics on my site are the ones I like most. I am still considering putting up my portfolio but not sure yet

Steve

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Superb camera LB. I use a canon DSLR and a Nikon Prosumer for normal use. Great hobby that has become so popular with the release of good digital camera's

The pics on my site are the ones I like most. I am still considering putting up my portfolio but not sure yet

Steve
Go for it.....

Lolly x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ok, this is a little way off topic, but was trying to think of some form of entertainment for the meet, apart from Clive doing a strip and Steve doing his Robo Cop impressions (go on Steve, I know you do it in front of the mirror, and if not why not? I would),I was wondering about Bingo. It's ok, you can stop laughing now, for an hour it's pretty good entertainment, so does anyone have Bingo cards or experience of running it? Have we got a star Bingo caller in the group?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Ok, this is a little way off topic, but was trying to think of some form of entertainment for the meet, apart from Clive doing a strip and Steve doing his Robo Cop impressions (go on Steve, I know you do it in front of the mirror, and if not why not? I would),I was wondering about Bingo. It's ok, you can stop laughing now, for an hour it's pretty good entertainment, so does anyone have Bingo cards or experience of running it? Have we got a star Bingo caller in the group?
BTW, how did the driving go Steve, does it look like you'll be ok for the meet?

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Lol

Driving went well, I will be OK for the meet as I need to build up the muscles now.

The surgeon has agreed to put off the op to remove the fixator til after the easter break if it cannot be done several weeks before. this allows me to be fully mobile during the rally.

As for things to do, How about a poker game, i have got one of those sets that has the chips in etc. Also, and this is a serious suggestion. How about a Saturday night fancy dress with subscriptions to the mag as prizes (I have 2 to give away remember).

Don't bother with a "who can get drunk first competition as I don't drink and it does not take me longer than walking past an open bottle. However I am sure you lot will try to fix my "non drinking problem" on this trip.

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well the spiderman outfit is in the bin, so we'll have to go firm on the fancy dress idea early to give us plenty of time to organise it. How many can play poker at one time, is it a group thing?

TRENDING THREADS