Easter Photo's

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Welcome back all of you and I'm pleased to hear you had a great time with the exception of the site. Most of us are looking forward to hearing about it and also seeing your pics but please bear in mind that not all users of the forum are of a like mind, hence :-

Scotch Lad

16 Apr 2006 04:20 PM It is indeed nice and peaceful. Unfortunately, I suspect that from Tuesday we will be 'bombarded' with lots of 'chat' about who did what, and to whom. It is a bit like loooking at someone else's holiday pictures, you switch off after the third one of 'me and the wife infront of' etc.

So let us enjoy it while it lasts. Interestingly, the Moderator has been having a quiet time as well. Does that tell us all something??

Who forces him to look is another matter. On judgement day I just hope Scotch Lad goes upstairs because I know I'll be going downstairs and life will be miserable enough as it is without it being made any worse heheheh!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
So ! correct me if I am wrong but while we where all having a great time ,he was sitting here typing about us having a good time and what we will say when we got back .Very odd (and sad)And I bet you are still sat here waiting for us to come back on so you can moan at us some more!

Why do people insist on reading posts only to complain about them ?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
So ! correct me if I am wrong but while we where all having a great time ,he was sitting here typing about us having a good time and what we will say when we got back .Very odd (and sad)And I bet you are still sat here waiting for us to come back on so you can moan at us some more!

Shush Tina, don't wake him, he hasn't posted since you all got back so he's probably even more depressed :O(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Agreed - best to let those who only want to pee on peoples enthusiasm stew in their juices.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Can I say that I'm glad you all had a good time, I think the photo's should be on here.

They showed me why I do not go to such events ;-) And made me proud of how I put my awning up :)

Putting the pictures on here would also help for when deciding to let the kids sleep in the Awning!

There are some STRANGE SCARY people on some camp sites ;-(

Glad you all had a good time and good luck with the next one!

ps. Did you all decide against the fancy dress ;-)

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
Excuse me for being really thick, but are the pictures of the Easter meet on here as I can't find them and I am dying to see them. Someone please help me and point me in the right direction. Thanks Denise.

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
Tina, thanks, but how do I copy and paste. I'm afraid I can only do basic things on this computer. Any chance of step by step instructions. Thanks Denise

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
ok will give it a go!

1/ you need to be looking at the post of steves under the pikky of lolly and stu!

2/ where the line says...........http// etc etc RIGHT CLICK YOUR MOUSE AND SWEEP FROM LEFT TO RIGHT TO HIGHLIGHT JUST THAT LINE !

3/ now look at the top left of your screen, find "edit" and click.... click copy

4/click the address bar which should be showing practical caravan address..this should light up blue

5/click edit again. click paste, click go and VOILA hopefully

easy to do hard to explain, I think thats right!!!

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
ok will give it a go!

1/ you need to be looking at the post of steves under the pikky of lolly and stu!

2/ where the line says...........http// etc etc RIGHT CLICK YOUR MOUSE AND SWEEP FROM LEFT TO RIGHT TO HIGHLIGHT JUST THAT LINE !

3/ now look at the top left of your screen, find "edit" and click.... click copy

4/click the address bar which should be showing practical caravan address..this should light up blue

5/click edit again. click paste, click go and VOILA hopefully

easy to do hard to explain, I think thats right!!!

Tina x
sorry its not RIGHT click,just a normal click ha ha !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts