Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Been quite impressed at the milages managed by a few people ive chatted with down in Brockenhurst this week.
Anyone into Ebikes?
Any good forums to read up on the pros and cons of such machines?

Kevin

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Lazy person bikes in brackets !! :p When we were down at the Rally a few weeks ago there was a stall with all different kinds of E-bikes and I was quite impressed with them until i came to the price tags ;) but they even had bike carriers that go on the towbar to accommodate the weight for them which was quite impressive . Too heavy for my bike rack on the back of the van though .

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Craig

I sort of agree with you regarding the Lazy comment but where i live, to enjoy cycling, you would need to be superfit, the hills are huge!

Kev

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I've got an old Claud Butler which must be about 15 -2o years old but in the last few years since the selling of my car in 2o13 that bike has done quite a few thousand miles . I use it to and from work in any weather but I detest the wind and use it for pleasure .
I took the mountain bike tyres off and put Road tyres on and what a difference it makes and it's not exactly flat for me getting to and from work !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts