Eccles Sterling 5 birth

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
We are looking at our first caravan and have gleemed alot from this forum and the magazine and speaking to the local dealers we have been to.

Space is our main priority, 2 big dogs and children on the way, as well as having a true 4 adult setup as friends will come with us sometimes.

Today we saw an Eccles Sterling and the layout as well as the available space with everything packed away was perfect, and it met the 85% rule for the car as well, so all is well until we spot the price! out of our price range but it was an 04/05 model. My question is how many changes do manufacturers make to new models? if we looked at a 5 year old model would it still have the same layout? and indeeed are they available. BTW our budget is £7 - 8K if people wanty to suggest alternatives.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Matt,

We have a sterling eccles sapphire 2002 model with the L-shape rear, before that we had a 2000 model the only difference between them is colour of upholstery and few cosmetic things, as far as the layout goes nothing has changed. I believe a 1999 was also the same.

I actually prefer our 2000 model I feel the build quality was much better.

This model would house four adults no problem as it has double beds at both ends

Hope this has helped a little

Aug 31, 2005
Visit site
Matt,

We have a sterling eccles sapphire 2002 model with the L-shape rear, before that we had a 2000 model the only difference between them is colour of upholstery and few cosmetic things, as far as the layout goes nothing has changed. I believe a 1999 was also the same.

I actually prefer our 2000 model I feel the build quality was much better.

This model would house four adults no problem as it has double beds at both ends

Hope this has helped a little
many thanks a great help, now to scour the coutry to find one we can afford!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts