Eindhoven

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Anyone going to Eindhoven next week ? (I'm told there is a football match on then.) Any recommended sites; sites to avoid?

Thanks in anticipation Mike E

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Mike

let us know how you get on. We're off to Camping De Kleinehoef (10 miles from Eindhoven) (on the camping cheques web site) in Aug would welcome a site report

Have a safe trip

Monkeys Husband

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi there M.H.

We ended up at Camping Ter Spegelt at Eersel south west of Eindhoven - www.terspegelt.nl. Even the cheaper pitches - about 80 sq. mtrs. only 6 amp electric - have individual water, electric, T.V. sockets and grey water drainage - I paid 62.00 euros for four people for two nights with use of indoor pool complex thrown in. Three lakes. one for fishing and sailing ; no power boats allowed. One for swimming with water slides - one meter deep in bouyed off area; five meters outside that; surrounded by sandy 'beach'. Toilet blocks are exceptional. Plenty of play areas for younger children, adventure play areas, aerial ropeways in trees sort of thing for the bigger ones though these did not seem to be in use ( out of season perhaps ). Alas my party were not in the frame of mind - having been beaten by Sevilla - to use all that and after all the travel and late nights were lucky to get up for teatime let alone go leaping about in trees ! There were very few people there but I imagine it would get busy and noisy in August. Do have a look at the web site.

Mike E

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
Mike

Thanks for the info, I know how you feel about the result ( as a Gooner I've been through the same pain this evening) .possibly even worst as the Referee has definitely got a good Holiday out of tonight's show

..still like me think of the memories of getting there, Steve and his boys did a fine job and you probably wont see another team that one over the neutrals like boro did !!

MH

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts