El delfin verdi

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi All. We are going to spain next year.19 wonderful days away. Has anybody stayed at el delfin verdi or la siesta in the costa brava area . We have the ferry and the route sorted we are just trying to sort campsites We have kids aged 6.8.10.14.16. Not all mine i might add. Any feed back will be greatly appreciated. Cheers all. Richard W

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We stayed at El Del in 1998. We liked it so much, we went back the following year, not something we usually do. It was a superb site, in a beautiful location, with lots of interesting places to visit in the area. Although it is a big site, with masses of facilities, we found the camping areas to be very quiet and the showers etc. never seemed to be in short supply. Unless, this site has changed radically over the past five years (which I doubt), I can certainly recommend it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have stayed past 3 years with kids 18,16,14 (this year). Site off road, very secure. In the past,we spent hours in and out of supermarkets for food etc. Not here. Walk to pool in am, collect food on way back to caravan, go to beach & relax. Brilliant restuarant Picasso can be walked to or drive along beach. Local village lovely as is immediate area. Facilities spotless even in high season. Teenagers won't go anywhere else.

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Richard

We have stayed there for the past 5 years and cant see past it for our children and ourselves. We are there for the last three weeks in july as usual if your there say hello bessacar cameo and a blue kia sorrento

martin

Mar 8, 2006
Visit site
A fantastic sight with something to do for all ages. The sight is secure and the toilet facilities are so clean. There is a small nightclub/disco just off the sight which I myself used to spend my nights at (now aged 22. My family now act as UK reps for the sight, so any information you need just let me know.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
We dont stay a El Del, but we do often visit Picasso - just dont do it if you are into fast food!. A visit to Picasso takes hours, they dont do hurry! BUT the food is wonderful and well worth the wait.

Bon aprovetche!

JimF

Apr 30, 2006
Visit site
We have been to El Delfin twice and found it a great place for a family holiday. Only one negative point...If you wanted to take a stroll around the local vicinity to visit bars or shops off-site then you face a long, a very long walk.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Don't know your dates but it may be of interest to you that The Caravan Club (Midland Centre) are running a rally to EDV this summer. That's assumming that you are a club member.

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Hello Richard

We have stayed at El Delfin Verde for the last 5 years, I always said i couldnt understand how people went to the same place every year but this site really suits my wife, myself and the kids (13 + 14)

Its a great area too quite unspoiled but the larger towns available if you want them.

Martin

Aug 8, 2006
Visit site
Hi,

Our first time going to El Delfin Verde,usually Castell Montgri, can you give us any info on how to get there from Girona train station, the cheapest, quickest etc...thanks very much...Mal

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Hi looking to book this site for next year in september, can anybody tell me which agents have this site on theire books as we can not find any. thanks in advance.

Aug 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi looking to book this site for next year in september, can anybody tell me which agents have this site on theire books as we can not find any. thanks in advance.
The easiest way to book onto El Delfin Verde is to do what we have done for the last 5 years. Download the booking form from their web site. Calculate the deposit. Instruct your bank to send you a Eurocheque for the deposit amount. Send it in the post and wait for the receipt. The beauty of doing it this way is that you settle the bill on the day of departure giving you up to 8 weeks interest on your money. p.s. they also accept VISA on the reception desk or there is a cash machine in reception (Switch, Visa etc). There are plent of english speakers in reception and an e-mail enquiry about availabily is usually returned quickly when the site is open.

Enjoy your time there. There are very few sites in the UK and Europe that have enticed us back for a return visit so many times. Any more info about the site or surrounding area please just ask me.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
Thanks very much for that gary, as soon as i know my exact annual leave dates next year i will send an e-mail to the site. do you drive through france or take the ferry ? we are going with my parents and we have a few concerns about my dad driving all that way so are looking at the ferry to either bilbao or santander.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts