Elddis Avante 534 fixed bed mattress

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
Hi , we have an Elddis Avante 534 2004 model which we've had from new. We store our van in the south of France. The problem we have is we need to buy a new mattress for the fixed bed but haven't the dimensions.
We've tried contacting Elddis and suppliers but haven't been able to get required info.
We are going down around Easter and would like to be able to take a new mattress with us as will be fully loaded in the summer!
So my question is are there any members out there who have the same van andcould give me the precise measurements? We have the length and width but need the measurement of the cut away on the lower end.
Any help would be great
Many thanks

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Weaver. If you go on the Jonic uk website you can shop by caravan model, you don’t need the dimensions. Other suppliers may have a similar feature?
Mel

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi there Weaver, I think Mel's info is good, as always.
We decided we needed a memory foam mattress for our Coachman, and not really thinking it over wanted one that could be lifted half way up to put on the fitted sheets, went for the 9 inch deep rather than 6 inch, wow the weight difference is amassing much heavier than the standard mattress. But lovely. Should have bought the 6 inch mattress.

Mar 3, 2019
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, I've already been in touch with Jonic and they have the dimensions,however they seem to be the most expensive manufacturers.
There are many company's out there but just need the exact measuments and feel Jonic wouldn't be happy just giving me the info for another company to do the work!

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Weaver12 said:
Thanks for the replies, I've already been in touch with Jonic and they have the dimensions,however they seem to be the most expensive manufacturers.
There are many company's out there but just need the exact measuments and feel Jonic wouldn't be happy just giving me the info for another company to do the work!

When I purchased the Duvalay mattress protector for my Sprite's OEM Duvalay mattress, they still demanded I confirm the dimensions even though they made the bloody thing!

May 7, 2012
Visit site
The details are given on the Eldiss web site. http://www.elddis.co.uk/documents/Handbooks/2004/avante-tech-specs.pdf

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts