Elddis Crusader Superstorm Windows - What colour

May 10, 2009
Visit site
We have a 2009 Superstorm and have suffered the known window problem (outside touching inside) mentioned in other threads.

Yesterday we took the cvan into have the centre window replaced. When picking up yesterday my husband noticed it was much darker than the two outer windows. The dealer has kindly offered to contact the supplier to find out more.

Has anybody else had a similar problem.

We were also told there are two types of front windows fitted on the Superstorm, smoked and dark windows.

Can Crusder owners please let us know what colour windows are on theirs and if you have had trouble with them.

Thanks

Emma

Nov 4, 2004
Visit site
The front ones i would say are smoked or tinted as they are not dark like the side windows.

It looks like caravan windows are causing problems as im waiting for a new centre one on my Crusader 09 model.

Aug 20, 2006
Visit site
Hi Emma

I seem to remember that the 2009 Buccaneer has much darker front windows than the Crusader which is the same van really so I think possibly your window has been changed with one of these. Hope this helps.

Lee.C

May 10, 2009
Visit site
i think a window was fitted with the wrong tint.
Mikey

Ours is a 2009 Crusader also. The deaer has come back and confirmed it was the wrong colour window and I can hopefully expect the new one first week in December.

Would anyone know if I get 12months warranty from the date that one was fitted or is it 12months from original purchase date of cvan.

I.e If the supplier delays delivery the warranty period diminishes and thus reduces their warranty liability. Which if you add up a lot of windows could be significant?

Emma

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts