eldiss ex2000 hot air heater

May 9, 2021
Visit site
Hi new here our eldiss ex2000 the hot air heater (carver) only works on gas! It blows but no heat when on electric, anyone any ideas? I found a cable at back unplugged but when connected it tripped the house!
Also any ideas how to swap the bulb on the awning lightly? Switch lights up but no light and the cover doesn't appear accessible? Many thanks Dale

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi new here our eldiss ex2000 the hot air heater (carver) only works on gas! It blows but no heat when on electric, anyone any ideas? I found a cable at back unplugged but when connected it tripped the house!
Also any ideas how to swap the bulb on the awning lightly? Switch lights up but no light and the cover doesn't appear accessible? Many thanks Dale
Being a Carver heater it will now be at least 21years old. Clearly the is a fault on the system, and as you have needed to ask about how to sort it I suspect you are not a trained electrician. This is a job you should refer to a trained service guy. I should warn you that spare parts are becoming more scarce, but there are companies who do have fixes for some faults.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The very best person to speak to is Gary at Arc Systems. http://www.arcsystems.biz/
He has extensive knowledge of all things Carver and probably has the spares that you may require.
However, if you are not familiar with electrics as has been said get a qualified engineer to actually do any work on it.

Reactions: Spaceman
Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
On certain models the awning light was accessible from inside a top cupboard behind a plastic panel, sorry if that's too obvious a suggestion!

May 9, 2021
Visit site
Being a Carver heater it will now be at least 21years old. Clearly the is a fault on the system, and as you have needed to ask about how to sort it I suspect you are not a trained electrician. This is a job you should refer to a trained service guy. I should warn you that spare parts are becoming more scarce, but there are companies who do have fixes for some faults.
Yes I am not brilliant with electrics, pluming not so bad. At present we use a oil filled radiator which works well and soon we hope the weather will improve! Thanks for this.

Reactions: ProfJohnL
May 9, 2021
Visit site
On certain models the awning light was accessible from inside a top cupboard behind a plastic panel, sorry if that's too obvious a suggestion!
Not too obvious but no it's just caravan wall with no obvs access from back and no obvious screws or clips on the outside . Not a big issue but just workymy way round the jobs! Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts