Electric Pump for Vango Air Porch Awning

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi We have been thinking with this Coronavirus going on and Cancelling holidays or Rearranging a new date in the future
Would a Electric Pump be easier to put the Vango Air Porch Awning up ...
Do have to stay with the same make or would others makes do the job better
i would appreciate any information on this subject

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Searching for air pumps on Ebay, one example is the Kampa Gale 12v it specifically says ...and for most other awnings on the market.. it seems to have about 6 different nozzles so can also be used for other inflatables like boats. I have a poled porch so cannot comment from experience!

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
We have a Vango one to inflate our Vango awning.. Useful piece of kit.
Do not assume the pressure is automatically set because it is the same make as the awning... or you will ensure a huge BANG!
The pump pressure needs to be set.
HTH

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
By the time you get the pump connected i reckon I could have your awning up and pegged! Unless you find pumping really tricky I would save the cash.

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually it our first air awning but my wife would have to pump it up i thought a electric pump might be easier for her i have problems with my health

Jul 10, 2021
Visit site
I don’t know about you, but, to me, air pumps belong in the “handy but often overlooked” category of tools. I’ve lost count of the numerous times these nifty contraptions have gotten me out of a tight knot and extra expense while on the road. I use this Intex electric air pump inflating my small kayak and relatively large tires and mattresses. I can attest that it can fully inflate K1 kayaks for around 7 minutes. So every time I go boating, I bring it along with me, at least, if it’s available. :)

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I don’t know about you, but, to me, air pumps belong in the “handy but often overlooked” category of tools. I’ve lost count of the numerous times these nifty contraptions have gotten me out of a tight knot and extra expense while on the road. I use this Intex electric air pump inflating my small kayak and relatively large tires and mattresses. I can attest that it can fully inflate K1 kayaks for around 7 minutes. So every time I go boating, I bring it along with me, at least, if it’s available. :)
If it gets the job done that good enough for me thanks :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts