electric socket hair raising question!!

Jun 3, 2005
Visit site
we have recently purchased a lunar clubman 520 with end bathroom and we seem to of hit a problem, the electric socket above the sink doesnt seem to work, are we missing something here as every other works, is there some kinda cut of in the bathroom or is it knackard !!

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi Craig

I have a Lunar LX 2000 524 I too have a socket in the bathroom and it works so I can only suggest you have a fault. Do you have a hand book? The wiring diagram in the handbook shows a three core cable coming out of the main control box to the first socket then out again to the second and out again to the third. It does not indicate as to witch socket is fed first. It may just be a loose wire behind the plate?

Hope this helps

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Craig

I have a Lunar LX 2000 524 I too have a socket in the bathroom and it works so I can only suggest you have a fault. Do you have a hand book? The wiring diagram in the handbook shows a three core cable coming out of the main control box to the first socket then out again to the second and out again to the third. It does not indicate as to witch socket is fed first. It may just be a loose wire behind the plate?

Hope this helps
http://www.niceic.org.uk/consumers/bathrooms.html

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I believe that the website that Klarky is sending you to dos not cover caravans - it is purely forhouse type situations. However, if the socket is not working then leave it not working as it is far safer that way.

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I believe that the website that Klarky is sending you to dos not cover caravans - it is purely forhouse type situations. However, if the socket is not working then leave it not working as it is far safer that way.
I do hope that you are joking, when you say leave it that way!

while I agree that a socket in the bathroom is potentialy dangerous, it is no more so than a faulty socket with an unknown problem.

Steve W

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts