Electric Toilet Flush ???

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
i have just been in my caravan to check everything works as i am hoping to go off in it in 3 weeks and the electric flush isn't working, usually when the blue button on top of the tank is pressed you can hear the pump, but you can't hear anything and no water is coming out the flush, will the freezing weather have caused this? is the 12volt system on one of the blade fuses in the fuse box? the caravan is a abbey vogue gts 215 2002, any ideas what it can be??? regards mark

Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
check fuse first.after standing for a while the pumps tend to freeze and not with the cold.to free off try a strong solution of milton in water overnight,this sometimes releases it.failing this take out the pump and turn with a small screwdriver.forgot to say as a rule a seized pump with blow the fuse.

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
If you carefully lift the plastic panel with the button on it you should find a circuit board attached. Sometimes this comes out of the clips and just needs reseating to get the microswitch back in position.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Mine kept coming out of its clip also, have put it back at least half dozen times, this last time it seems to have stayed put wonder whether its due to outside temp, just wondering when the warmer weather returns so will the problem, my dealer has got me a new pc board in case it does.
NigelH

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts